Save your spot for Lisboa Lacrosse Cup 2022
Who May Participate?
All clubs, local teams, national teams, or pick-up players that wish to come to the tournament are welcome in Lisboa Lacrosse Cup. We are also looking for referees and umpires. The tournament will be held on the 25 and 26 June 2022 in Lisbon, Portugal.
Men's Open Division
Women's Open Division
U16 Division (new!) - Born 01.01.2006 and younger. A maximum of 3 players per team are allowed to be older than the respective age limit by up to, but no more, than 6 months. Exception permits must be reported to the organization upon sending the player's list.
How to Register?
1. Click in the below link "Registration" to register your team. Fill the online registration form and submit it.
2. When your form is received, we will confirm your registration. Bear in mind that your registration is only fully confirmed after deposits have been received.
3. If your group has more than 1 team (ex: 1 male and 1 female) please submit separate registrations to each team (1 registration/form = 1 team). You can only use 1 email per each registration, if you are registering 2 teams, you should use 2 different emails.
Pick-up Players Registrations:
1. Click in the below link "Registration" to register as a pick-up player. In case of pickups we will receive your online form and allocate you to one of the participating teams.
1. Click in the below link "Registration" to register for officiating at Lisboa Lacrosse Cup. We will receive your online form, review it, and get back to you.
- 31st December 2021, fill the online form to pre-book your team's place at LLC2022, and payment of booking deposit;
- 1st of March 2022, Registrations Deadline.
- 30th April 2022 Final Payment corresponding to the nº of players registered.
- 15th of May 2022 - Player's list should be sent to the organization
- 31st of May 2022 - Deadline for adjustments on the player's list/names
*COVID-19 policy - Due to uncertain pandemic circumstances the organization will provide full refunds on tournament fees/deposits if a team can't travel due to travel restrictions, infections, or any other pandemic-related matters.