Save your place at Lisboa Lacrosse Cup 2021
Who May Participate?
All clubs, local teams, national teams, or pick-up players that wish to come to the tournament are welcome in Lisboa Lacrosse Cup. We are also looking for referees and umpires. The tournament will be held on the 26 and 27 June 2021 in Lisbon, Portugal.
Men's Open Division
Women's Open Division
U16 Division (new!) - Born 01.01.2005 and younger. A maximum of 3 players per team are allowed to be older than the respective age limit by up to, but no more, than 6 months. Exception permits must be reported to the organization upon sending the player's list.
How to Register?
1. Click in the below link "Team Registration" to register your team. Fill the online registration form and submit it.
2. When your form is received, we will confirm your registration. Bear in mind that your registration is only fully confirmed after deposits have been received.
3. If your group has more than 1 team (ex: 1 male and 1 female) please submit separate registrations to each team (1 registration/form = 1 team).
Pick-up Players Registrations:
1. Click in the below link "Players Registration" to register as a pick-up player. In case of pickups we will receive your online form and allocate you to one of the participating teams.
1. Click in the below link "Referee/Umpire Registration" to register for officiating at Lisboa Lacrosse Cup. We will receive your online form, review it, and get back to you.
- 31st of December 2020, send of a provisional registration form to pre-book a place in LLC2021, and minimum 150,00€ non-refundable team deposit*;
- 31st of March 2021, the deadline for final confirmation and registration (Nº of teams and Nº of players - payment corresponding to the nº of players registered)
- 30th of April 2021 - Players list
- 31st of May 2021 - Deadline for adjustments on the player's list/names
*COVID-19 policy - Due to uncertain pandemic circumstances the organization will provide full refunds on tournament fees/deposits if a team can't travel due to travel restrictions, infections, or any other pandemic-related matters.